Sunday, September 30, 2018

Believe in Your 'I Can'


Believe in Your ‘I Can’

IQ is important.  Schools certainly take a lot of stock in a
person’s IQ for what it is supposed to measure.

Rather – do you have an I Can factor? 

I’m not supposed to be a writer.  I didn’t study it in school.  I was lousy at writing term papers in college, and I couldn’t spell very well.

One fine day, I stopped hoping to be a writer and said to myself, “I Can Write.” 

And so, I did. 

And now, over two-thousand blogs later, and 400,000 clicks and people in 140 countries following me, I can safely say I’ve reached some kind of status as a writer.  This is not a brag opportunity for me.  This IS an opportunity to say to you, if I can do this, you can do whatever it is you want to do too.  It happens one step at a time.

One blog post.
One idea.
One practice session.
One small building that stands without falling.
One company you built that has sustainability.

You’ll be amazed at what one success will do for your ‘I Can’ factor.


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Words of Encouragement
Words of Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment