Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Just Ask


Just Ask

We learn by asking.  We learn from others, their wisdom,
their experiences, their talent. 

And when we ask specific and pointed questions, that is the best learning lab in the world.

I remember being a newbie on a job a few years ago.  We had a computer program that was DOS based and I was having a horrible time mastering and remembering the steps needed to make it work.

I asked my partner at the next desk for 2 hours one Monday.  I took notes, I put my hands on the computer and he guided me to a comfortable level of skill on this program. 

However, I had to ask. 

I’ve learned a lot of drum licks by asking. 

Whether you are a musician, entrepreneur, or build bridges, we ask from those who are better and more skilled than we.

A growth lesson I continual learn from and use.


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Words of Encouragement
Words of Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment