Saturday, February 2, 2019

Decisions


Decisions

Have you ever considered the decisions one makes in growth and improvement of our skill set? 

Decisions are huge.  It’s the old “Two roads divide in the wilderness” syndrome. 

We make decisions at every juncture of life. 

Practice or not
Read or not
Look at a trusted magazine in my field or watch TV

I can’t count the number of times I’ve faced a writing deadline, and the TV starred back at me.  I wanted to watch Gunsmoke.  My blogs called to me.

When I make the decision for my blogs and forsake Gunsmoke, I’ve always made the right decision.

Even in deciding what to give up is a decision battle. 

Your decisions are yours, and the consequences thereof.


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Hope ~Encouragement~ Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment