Sunday, January 27, 2019

Feed Yourself Well


Feed Yourself Well

Oh my, how we should value our food and food sources.  THAT is how we grow and get bigger, and better.

I’m learning the value of more protein, less sodium, less suger, and a balanced amount of roughage in my diet.  When I monitor those items, I am feeding myself very well indeed.

And I care about what I put into my mind as well.  My body needs maintenance daily, but my mind … that is my secret power and I intend to feed it very well indeed. 

That is why I am an avid reader and a listener to podcasts.  And I give attention to rest periods, relaxing music and more.

Care and feeding of the soul is a crucial element in life.

Growing, achieving individuals know this, no matter what field they pursue.


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Words of Encouragement
Words of Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment