Sunday, February 24, 2019

Dreams Don't Expire until You Do


Dreams Don’t Expire until You Do



Got dreams?  Are they the real, honest to goodness dreams you never stop dreaming? 

Good.  They never expire, go out of date, stop living.   We never stop thinking of them.

Sometimes we put dreams on th shelf for another day, and we often come back to them.  And remember, they have a long shelf-life.

My dream of being a writer has lasted thirty years, and today, I can say with confidence, I am a writer.  I’m not a nationally known writer, but I write every day. 

I can’t picture the day when I am not a writer.  And so, here goes.

Where do your dreams take you?


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Hope ~Encouragement~ Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment