Saturday, April 25, 2020

I'm in the Second Act of Life

I’m in the Second Act of Life


I once was a pretty decent singer.  I could hit high A’s, and low D’s.  That is no longer the case.

I’ve directed some very fine orchestras and choirs.  And now, others have that privilege. 

I used to play a good game of baseball and softball.  I don’t move as swiftly now as I did then. 

I guess I’m in the second act of life, and it’s a good act.  Stay tuned.

I’ve found my niche in this Second Act.  I’m an official blogger and podcaster.  It suites me very well.  I move at my own pace, I settle in and go where my thoughts take me, and I’m having a good second act.

And I’m experimenting in the kitchen and finding new foods and combinations and tasty treats to fix and eat for Carolyn and I.

I think this is pretty good way to close the curtain on my life.  I love what I’m doing.  And I can do this for another bunch of years, or so my cardiologist says.  He says he can give me another twenty years. 

Wow.  A second act that lasts twenty years.  Look out world.  I’m only getting started good.


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Hope ~Encouragement~ Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment