Friday, April 17, 2020

How Do You Think

How Do You Think

This question could be everything, you know.  This blogsight is all about growth and improvement, getting better, stronger, faster, brighter, bigger, more successful or whatever else you might be seeking in your life. 

The best ally you’ll have is in your brain.  It’s your thought patterns, your habitual tracks that you allow your brain to run in. 

I know this … positive thinking is your friend.  Perhaps you don’t do enough of it, but it matters.  I fully believe in this … as a man/woman thinks, so is he/she.

When you think of your ultimate dream, where does your mind run to?

I can do this if …
I might be able …
If only I had …
Maybe in the spring.
Maybe when I’m seventeen.
Maybe when the stock market grows to …

Your thoughts, and the intensity of your thoughts can help propel you toward your ultimate success.

What is your goal and dream?

What are your thoughts about that goal and dream?


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Hope ~Encouragement~ Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment