Monday, December 17, 2018

The Stories We Tell


The Stories We Tell

We tell ourselves stories as we move through life.  And as we grow and expand our skill base, we fashion those stories to justify why or why not.

~I’m not a super drummer today because I’m …
~I didn’t build that building as a showpiece because …
~I can’t practice every day, for an hour.  Are you crazy?  I’m busy.
~I can’t sing like Celine.  She’s pretty, and famous, and has life easy.  I’m never going to make it.


Oh my, I could make up stories for every one of those scenarios above.  You could too.  Do you see the power of story-telling and how it affects up?

Did you know you can change your story?  You can rewrite it, edit it, make it into any story you want, because you are the storyteller. 

Ah … and what will you tell us next?


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Words of Encouragement
Words of Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment