Saturday, November 24, 2018

Belief


Belief


This is so old, and has been used so often, I almost passed it over today.  However … there are still a few individuals who are just coming into this kind of mindset, so I offer it again.

Never underestimate the power of belief in any undertaking. 

I was not a great singer in my early years.  I sang flat, I had little voice control, I screeched out the high notes, I mumbled my words.  And I learned, because somewhere down deep I believed I could learn to sing. 

Same with writing, and drumming, and being a businessman, a manager, a salesman and on and on.

I’ll say it again …

Never underestimate the power
of belief in any undertaking.


Thoughts for Improving
Whatever Needs Improving!


P Michael Biggs
Words of Encouragement
Words of Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment