Thursday, May 5, 2016

Unstoppable People Ask for Help

You’re an up-and-coming work in progress.  You have your dream and goal firmly in mind.  You have a strong skill set and you already have many of the tools you’ll ever need to achieve your goal.

What’s left?

Ask for help!  It’s that simple. 


To whom can you turn for some added insight, some tip or trick that you can add to your tool box to help complete your quest?

My reliable source is a host of books and a few websites that I visit frequently.  And my wife Carolyn is my best ally and helper.  She totally gets what I’m trying to do in my writing and she is an excellent sounding board. 

The best element is this - I can agree or disagree with her with complete confidence that our personal relationship stands on its own.

She has been the source of countless ideas, subtle suggestions, blog ideas and editorial corrections, and most important of all – she allows me ample time to pursue my craft.

Whose help have your sought recently?

Now is a dandy time to do just that.


P Michael Biggs
Words of Encouragement
Words of Inspiration


No comments:

Post a Comment